COVID-19 Safety Plan
In compliance with COVID-19 standards, each tour will be limited in size. Therefore, bookings are essential and must be pre-purchased before the tour date. You can do this over the phone or online. STRICTLY NO WALK IN BOOKINGS will be allowed at this time.
All of our guides are trained in COVID-19 safety practices. Our staff are taking all of the health and safety measures to ensure social distancing is adhered to at all times, as well as the regular cleaning of the facilities.
To assist us in maintaining the safety of our guests and guides, we ask that all visitors comply with the following safety recommendations:
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or presenting any symptoms of COVID-19. Anyone suspected of having symptoms may not be allowed on the tour.
- BRING YOUR OWN TORCH – A torch is required for the tour. Each guest must bring 1 torch per person. Torch apps on most phones are suitable.
- Wash your hands prior to arriving
- Utilise sanitation stations/products provided
- Maintain 1.5m social distancing at all times (before, during and after tours), as well as 2m distancing indoors.
- Avoid touching surfaces
- No toilets will be available on site, please use facilities elsewhere before joining us at the site.
- No restrictions on vaccination status for all experiences.
- No longer required to check in with the QLD Check-In App.